- About the conference
- About the organizer
- Previous Conferences
Special topic of the ICT Innovations 2015 conference is
Emerging Technologies for Better Living
Advances in technology are making tremendous impact on all of our lives. New technologies and science have transformed the working and the living environments making them safer, more convenient, and more connected. They can provide direct or indirect improvements in the quality of life for people in their homes, can contribute to improve the autonomy of many people with disability or in situation of dependency, can reduce the financial burden on the budgets, etc.
Therefore, this conference aims to bring, for academics as well as industrial practitioners, an overview of the emerging technologies, systems, applications, and standardization activities for better living, and identify their opportunities and challenges.
ICT Innovations Previous Conferences
In the last five years, the ICT Innovations conference has established itself as the fundamental summit where participants can share best practices and experiences in academic research and practical applications in the pleasant and motivating environment.
- Conference dates: 1 - 4 October 2015
- Submission of papers: April 15, 2015
- Notification of acceptance: May 20, 2014
- Camera-ready paper: June 09, 2014
Submissions are done using EasyChair Conference Management System. The submission link is: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ICTinnovations2014
Authors are invited to submit:
- Full papers (10 pages, Springer LNCS style. For more information, refer to http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0.S) OR
- Research poster proposals (one to two pages abstract submission that represent preliminary results/work in progress. It should contain title, authors and their affiliations, addresses, and email addresses. Add “POSTER EXTENDED ABSTRACT” under the title, author and affiliation).
The paper review process will be double-blind peer review. Papers must be based on unpublished, mature and original work and must be submitted to "ICT Innovations 2014" only.
At least one author of each accepted contribution is required to register (registration with conference proceedings) for the Conference. The maximum number of accepted papers per author/co-author is two.
Accepted full papers will be published in Springer Proceedings.
Short papers and the Research poster extended abstracts will be published in local web proceedings.
|Early Registration Fee - Web Proceedings
(before September 1-st)
|Early Registration Fee - Springer Proceedings (before September 1-st)||250 EUR|
|On-site Registration Fee - Web Proceedings||100 EUR|
|On-site Registration Fee - Springer Proceedings||300 EUR|
|Fee for accompanying person||
30 EUR (early registration)
50 EUR (on-site registration)