- About the conference
- About the organizer
- Previous Conferences
Special topic of the ICT Innovations 2014 conference is
World of Data
Data is a common ground, a starting point for each new ICT system. Data needs processing, use of different technologies and state-of-the-art methods in order to obtain new knowledge.
The conference ICT Innovations 2014 covers exploration of Data in the wide spectrum of topics in science and everyday life problems.
We invite you to join us in the exploration of Big Data, High throughput data, Data Warehouse, Data Mining, Bioinformatics, Robotics with data coming from social media, sensors, scientific applications, surveillance, video and image archives, Internet texts and documents, Internet search indexing, medical records, business transactions, web logs, etc.
ICT Innovations Previous Conferences
In the last five years, the ICT Innovations conference has established itself as the fundamental summit where participants can share best practices and experiences in academic research and practical applications in the pleasant and motivating environment.
- Conference dates: 09 - 12 September 2014
- Submission of papers:
April 15, 2014April 25, 2014
- Submission of Research poster proposals: May 10, 2014
- Notification of acceptance:
May 20, 2014May 25, 2014
- Camera-ready paper: June 09, 2014
Submissions are done using EasyChair Conference Management System. The submission link is: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ICTinnovations2014
Authors are invited to submit:
- Full papers (10 pages, Springer LNCS style. For more information, refer to http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0.S) OR
- Research poster proposals (one to two pages abstract submission that represent preliminary results/work in progress. It should contain title, authors and their affiliations, addresses, and email addresses. Add “POSTER EXTENDED ABSTRACT” under the title, author and affiliation).
The paper review process will be double-blind peer review. Papers must be based on unpublished, mature and original work and must be submitted to "ICT Innovations 2014" only.
At least one author of each accepted contribution is required to register (registration with conference proceedings) for the Conference. The maximum number of accepted papers per author/co-author is two.
Accepted full papers will be published in Springer Proceedings.
Short papers and the Research poster extended abstracts will be published in local web proceedings.
|Early Registration Fee - Web Proceedings
(before September 1-st)
|Early Registration Fee - Springer Proceedings (before September 1-st)||250 EUR|
|On-site Registration Fee - Web Proceedings||100 EUR|
|On-site Registration Fee - Springer Proceedings||300 EUR|
|Fee for accompanying person||
30 EUR (early registration)
50 EUR (on-site registration)